Sunday, October 14, 2012

This is Thriller

Ander and I chaperoned the Stake Halloween youth dance last night... and we had a surprise in store for them...

(If for some reason the video isn't working, you can also find the video here)

I know it's kind of crappy quality. It was really dark and I had to try to lighten up the contrast with some software. But the kids got a big kick out of it. Ander and I practiced this dance for weeks before we actually performed it at this dance. It was a blast. Although one of my Mia Maids tried to do it with us at the beginning, and she kept asking me to teach it to her until I finally told her she had to just let us do our thing. I felt badly telling her to leave us alone, but if she hadn't have moved I probably would have hit her with my crazy stylish moves. Oh well. I apologized after we finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment