Saturday, September 13, 2014

Warning: cuteness overload ahead

Now that I finally got Charlotte's birthing STORY out of the way, I'm posting a bunch of super cute photos in this post. None of them really need to be explained, they're just pictures of my cute, chubby baby girl. I didn't want to turn Facebook into a baby picture exposition, so I'll do that here!





 (please forgive the photo above's coloring. I tried to make her look less purple. The light was really bad in our room, but she looked so cute relaxing with her little hands behind her head we had to get a picture. So it's slightly poor quality)





 The picture above was probably taken at about 4AM, when I was stuck in my hospital bed and couldn't help with anything. I loved looking at my sweet, sweet husband feeding our sweet, sweet baby. I thought I'd snap a picture. He's a natural, I must say.






No comments:

Post a Comment