Sunday, June 5, 2016

Charlotte's first trip to Utah: Part 6

The last two days we spent in Utah were calm ones that were full of family. Charlotte and I spent a morning at Grandah's house playing on his swing set, something that Charlotte absolutely loved!
IMG_3372

IMG_3313

On our last day, Charlotte spent the afternoon with Granny Ashby along with her two aunts, Cozette and Aleah, and her uncle Joel, while mom, Katie and I did a little bit of shopping. Charlotte and I visited the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point with the Ashbys, too, but apparently I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy making sure Charlotte didn't get her finger chomped off by some animal. 

We topped off said shopping with a trip to the Purple Turtle, which has THE best shakes in Utah, and it did not disappoint.



When we finally flew home, we were blessed not to have anyone sit by us, so Charlotte was able to take the entire row and do as she pleased. Which was, incidentally, watch Baby Einstein and eat goldfish crackers. (No fruit snacks this time! I learned my lesson!)

After a wonderful trip that was full of fun, friends, and family, it was definitely good to be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment