Sunday, October 23, 2016

Two years old...

Before I begin this post, I must acknowledge that the last time I made any sort of effort to actually post anything to this blog was around Memorial Day, and for that I apologize. As Charlotte gets older, the days go by much quicker than I was ever expecting them to, and as a result, I have less, and less time to sit down at upload a bunch of photos. Being a mother is hard work, and it leaves me exhausted, restless, and exhilarated at the end of each day. A two-year-old is a force to be reckoned with, though I think we lucked out with ours. Charlotte has the sweetest disposition, despite a few meltdowns here and there, and she has shown me time, and time again that little children truly are gifts from a loving Heavenly Father. I have learned more patience in the past two years than I had in my entire lifetime, and I wouldn't change it for the world. So, in light of receiving all of the photos from Charlotte's two year photo shoot that my close friend took for us, I'd like to post some of my favorites.











Needless to say, I couldn't be happier about how well the photos turned out. She had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment